This Blog Contains many post in Wrong English Language.. If you a good Englishman.., please review the wrong sentences in comment...

New Zone

by Iman Tumorang , at 8:32 AM , has 0 comments
Well, now i just want to share something.., because just now i am bored to do something...

So, i just share my experience.., and this is about My University...


Anyway.., now i am 19 years old boy. Now, i have studied in Del institut of Technology whose located in Laguboti, Toba Samosir , near of Lake Toba.

Here, i am just a new boy in, because of course i still in first grade... -_- :D

I know, this is not to important post. But, the important is not hte post, but the most important is the reader...

 We in Del institut of technology , always studied every time, we sleep in dormitory  at 10 PM, and get up early morning at 5 PM, and since morning until night we just study.


 But this is happen only on Monday until Friday. Saturday and Sunday we just studied alone.


Back: To Title of this Blog.. R.I.P. English, i know my english is so bad, i am really sorry for do this stupid post, and I hope, someone comment at the end of this post , to tell what fault i have did.



New Zone
About
New Zone - written by Iman Tumorang , published at 8:32 AM, categorized as Intermezzo , my life and my Adventure . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2013 R.I.P. English by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger