This Blog Contains many post in Wrong English Language.. If you a good Englishman.., please review the wrong sentences in comment...

The Worst Condition in Student's Life

by Iman Tumorang , at 12:15 AM , has 0 comments
Need Help


Now i am still have a bored life. Going to campus. Learning and studying the unused lesson. And anything about Students Life.

I still remember when i was graduated from my Senior High School in SMA N 1 Sidikalang. That was a bore school too. I have promised to my sefl when i was still school in SMAN 1 Sidikalang, that i wouldn't never become a students again. And i wouldn't going to entering University. But I have no doubt. My is will become boring to me if i won't studying in University. I will always worked and getting tired everyday if i not going to University. My Parents will forced me to work in our farms field.

So i have just 2 choice to me. Going to University or dying in working every day. Who want tired in teenagers life?? Of course no body want it. And then. I Choose to become a students. Studying and learning the borest thing ever.

Some times i am thinking i have choosing the wrong turn. I want to replay my life. This life is to bore. Doing home work every times, submitting Assignment every night. That's to boring me and also too much make me tired.

Now, I think this is the worst Condition in student's life. We must fight for our mark and also fight for keeping our spirits From beginning  until the last of this Student's life.


The Worst Condition in Student's Life
About
The Worst Condition in Student's Life - written by Iman Tumorang , published at 12:15 AM, categorized as my life and my Adventure . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply

Just See It

W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory


My blog has recently been added to Blog Nation, which is part of one of the largest networks of blog directories on the Web. Please visit my blog's personal page to vote for my blog and comment to other blog users.



Copyright ©2013 R.I.P. English by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger