This Blog Contains many post in Wrong English Language.. If you a good Englishman.., please review the wrong sentences in comment...

Template BLogger Valid HTML5 Fast Loading Valid CSS3

by Iman Tumorang , at 12:06 AM , has 2 comments



Okay..,

This Blog, just like a personal blog. And like my teacher said, i must give a thanks to people who help me.

For the first, i say very much thanks to the God Father who still bless me, and give me permissions to do my activity daily.

Second, i say thanks to my parents , Mom, and Dad. Because if they was never been married, i won't here and post this Stupid blog post.

Third, I say thanks to http://damzaky.blogspot.com for his pleasure made this beautiful blogger template.

I am very-very thankfull..
Like this Blog Title, R.I.P English.... I Know my English is Bad.., Comment it if you found a wrong sentences



Anyway.., if you want a blog template like this template, you just download it and try it...
For Demo you can see my Blog.. but, if you more Demo just Click DEMO

 

What feature this Template Have...


  • SUPER SEO FRIENDLY
  • VALID HTML5
  • VALID CSS3
  • Auto Readmore
  • Valid MOBILE Browse
  • etc....

  • Template BLogger Valid HTML5 Fast Loading Valid CSS3
    About
    Template BLogger Valid HTML5 Fast Loading Valid CSS3 - written by Iman Tumorang , published at 12:06 AM, categorized as Template Blogger . And has 2 comments
    2 comments Add a comment
    Bck
    Cancel Reply
    Copyright ©2013 R.I.P. English by
    Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
    Powered by Blogger