This Blog Contains many post in Wrong English Language.. If you a good Englishman.., please review the wrong sentences in comment...

Introduce About This BLOG !!!!!!

by Iman Tumorang , at 11:17 PM , has 1 comment
This is not my first Blog.
But this is my first blog whose contains English Post.
I made RIP English, because until now, i can not speak English well. And this post i made with helped by Google tanslate. I don't know is this post are well in English, but no problem with me, if you comment the right thing, what i should type in every word.

Comment- comment--------


Introduce About This BLOG !!!!!!
About
Introduce About This BLOG !!!!!! - written by Iman Tumorang , published at 11:17 PM, categorized as Intermezzo . And has 1 comment
Previous Newer Post
1  comment Add a comment
Test Comment...
http://bxcode-rev.blogspot.com
24-10-94.blogspot.com

Test Admin Comment for New Blog
Reply Delete
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2013 R.I.P. English by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger