This Blog Contains many post in Wrong English Language.. If you a good Englishman.., please review the wrong sentences in comment...

Opening For this Blog used to be

by Iman Tumorang , at 3:31 AM , has 0 comments




At First, let me introduce my self. My name is Iman Syahputra Situmorang.  Born in the state it is, and in an atmosphere cetar formations. Had two brothers. and served as the first child.
Each of my life is not special, but my hobby and chat typing it wanted to write my life on the blog. I wonder what the purpose and my purpose, but the point I just wanted to vent my desires.
I used to actually have aspirations become a lady astronaut, but due to a technical error in the war mind, I actually became king of unemployment for the moment. So for eliminating fatigue in themselves, forced by typing and remembering kejadioan past, which then I pour into this blog.
Personal issues and matters concerning the transfer of power and others will be held within the shortest possible time, on Facebook I certainly : IsPsTr and Twitter : @Isp_sTr

Opening For this Blog used to be
About
Opening For this Blog used to be - written by Iman Tumorang , published at 3:31 AM . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply

Just See It

W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory


My blog has recently been added to Blog Nation, which is part of one of the largest networks of blog directories on the Web. Please visit my blog's personal page to vote for my blog and comment to other blog users.



Copyright ©2013 R.I.P. English by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger