This Blog Contains many post in Wrong English Language.. If you a good Englishman.., please review the wrong sentences in comment...

Chhose Or Choosed

by Iman Tumorang , at 3:20 AM , has 0 comments
You Choose or You are the Chosen.

Really i can't explain it well in English... -_- R.I.P English man...!!!

In Indonesia, it sound: "Kamu Memilih atau kamu Dipilih"

In life, there was 2 choice:
1. You Choose you destiny
2. Your Destiny Chosen by others

Okey...
Before i was graduated from my Senior High School, i have many wishes, many plan.
and this is the story...

If i graduated from Senior High School (SHS) : I will apply my registration on Army Register
else: I will get Married as soon as i could. /*yeah.., baby, i wanna f*ck you...*/

and the fact: I was graduated from my SHS /*SHS= read above*/

So, i apply my Army Registration. I have many test. Many test I could done it. But the second last, i was failed.

so back to the Algorithm:
If i failed from Army Test: I will continue to my study in university where ever it is.

But, if i study in best university i will study hard. Else?? if i study in poor university i wanna be a father fucker . Not mother fucker.. okey..??

But i study in best university.? What am i should to do? Yes, I must study hard.

I was still studying and wish for a good wishes happen to me.

Del Institute of Technology

Chhose Or Choosed
About
Chhose Or Choosed - written by Iman Tumorang , published at 3:20 AM, categorized as Intermezzo , my life and my Adventure . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply

Just See It

W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory


My blog has recently been added to Blog Nation, which is part of one of the largest networks of blog directories on the Web. Please visit my blog's personal page to vote for my blog and comment to other blog users.



Copyright ©2013 R.I.P. English by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger